1. "Tell you what, Ray. We’re going to play a little drinking game. Something I like to call: truth or wolfsbane.”
Hate to say it, Stefan, but that game does not sound that fun…
2. "Blacked out most of them. A lot of blood, a lot of partying. The details are all a blur.”
3. "April, 1922: Lexi found me last night, dragged me off the train tracks. Thinks she can make me care again.”
"June, 1924: Lexi’s driving me crazy. More animal blood, more misery.”
"1935: Cravings are there, but it’s easier. Lexi’s on to her next project… Getting me to laugh.”
A+ diary entries.
4. "So I’m confused. If we were such great friends, why do I only know you as the hybrid dick who sacrificed my girlfriend on an altar of fire?”
Let bygones be bygones? Maybe?
5. "It’s done. That part of my life is done. I don’t want to see you. I don’t want to be with you. I just want you to go.”
So. Many. Tears.
6. "You’re the one that pulled the dagger out of her…”
Don’t hate on my Barbie Klaus!
7. "Well, you’re no picnic, either. I mean, I’ve only spent one summer with you and I feel like I want to blow my head off.”
There are probably thousands of fangirl’s who would die to spend a summer with Klaus… And I may, or may not be one of them.
8. "You don’t get it. I can’t stop, Elena! I’m a ripper! A ripper doesn’t stop! I listen to the words that come out of your mouth, and all I hear is the sound of your heart pumping blood through your body. And when that clock ticks down… I’m going to have to feed on you. And you want to know what’s worse? I’m not going to be able to stop.”
Well, that might put a damper on the relationship…
9. "You’re right. I owe you everything. Because through all of this, you are the one thing that has kept me from giving up; from turning it all off. But I can’t help what I am, Elena. The more blood that I get, the more I want, and if I get so much as near yours… You are dead.”
So, Stefan is what you would call… A Blood-O-Holic as Caroline would say? Accurate.
10. "I’m the guy who’s been assigned to protect a human blood bag. I mean, no offense or anything.”
Yeah, because when girls dates a vampire, they love to be called blood bags, right?